Let’s be honest here. There are a lot of great games out there, but they all seem to come in different sizes. Some games have high-resolution graphics and beautiful landscapes, whereas some others have small characters and simple backgrounds. Memory is another thing we can’t overlook while choosing the perfect game to play on your PC. If you have just 2GB RAM, then it is obvious that you will struggle to find an ideal game to play on your PC unless you are ready to compromise on the quality of graphics or resolution. You need a good balance between the size of the game file and its graphical quality. Thankfully, there are quite a few wonderful 2GB RAM games for PC available out there in case you don’t want to compromise on anything at all! So without further ado, let’s take a look at our top 10 best 2GB RAM games for PC:
8 Best Games For 2gb And 4gb Ram
1 . Just Cause 2
The game was released on March 10th, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, Playstation 3 and Xbox360 . In Just Cause 2, you play as Rico Rodriguez, a secret agent who is trying to overthrow the dictatorship of Panau. The game is set in an open world, and you can explore it however you want. There are three types of missions in the game: Agency missions, faction missions, and stronghold missions. Agency missions are the main story missions, and they advance the plot. Faction missions task you with helping one of the game’s three factions. Stronghold missions task you with infiltrating government bases and taking them over for the factions.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Windows XP is unsupported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)
- Memory: 2GB System Memory
- Hard Drive: 10GB of free drive space
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory
- (Nvidia GeForce 8800 series/ ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 2.4GHz or equivalen
- Memory: 3GB system Memory
- Hard Drive:10GB of free drive space
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 512 MB of memory
- (Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 series/ ATI Radeon HD 5750 series)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible Dolby Digital 5.1 sound card
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10.1
2. Assassin’s Creed 2
The first game in the Ezio Collection trilogy is Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Born in Italy, Ezio later joins the protagonists to fight the templars for freedom. The game portrays how, from being a total idiot, he became one of the most powerful assassins in the world.
The story takes place during the Italian Renaissance in the 1400s, and though it is fictional, the game does an excellent job of transporting players back to that time period. If you’re looking for a great game to play in 2022 that will take you back to the days of real Assassins creed and medieval gaming, then this is the one for you.
- Explore the deadly, shadowed world of the assassin with new assassin Ezio.
- Roam freely through the lush and dangerous world of Renaissance-era Italy.
- Do whatever it takes to complete your missions in the game’s all-new open world and mission structure.
- Thrive in an environment rich with power, revenge and conspiracy.
- Practice your assassin’s art with all-new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Master the skills, tactics and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors including the deadly Hidden Blade.
- Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Processor– Intel Core 2 duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
- RAM– 2GB/4GB (Depending on Windows)
- Storage– 10GB free space required
- Windows– Windows XP/Vista/7/10
3. Assassin’s Creed 3
It took more than two years to develop this game. The whole of Assassins Creed 3 was created from scratch using advanced gaming engines. In Assassins Creed, the year is 1775 and the player is the main assassin. You will be responsible for securing the liberty and freedom of people. The advanced action moves and extraordinary skills of the assassins are breath-taking. The graphics of Assassins Creed 3 are amazing and it seems like a real world. You will also get training from the Assassins in the beginning.
Processor– Intel Core 2 duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
RAM– 2GB/4GB (Depending on Windows)
Storage– 16GB free space required
Windows– Windows 7/Vista/8/10
4. Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 is an excellent addition to the Far Cry series. It’s exciting from start to finish, and Vaas is one of the most compelling villains in gaming history. The reason behind this is that the ultimate gaming franchise has built its identity around its menacing villains. However, Far Cry 2 was also very well received, but Far Cry 3 is the best in the franchise because it’s more easily accessible.
- PROCESSOR:2.6 GHz Intel® Core®2 Duo
- MEMORY:2/4 GB RAM
- GRAPHICS:512 MB DirectX® 10 compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)
- DISK SPACE:15 GB free space required
5. Need for Speed Most Wanted
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, the open-world action gives you the freedom to drive how you want. Take shortcuts, switch cars, and use nitrous to get past cops and rivals. It’s all about you, your friends, and a wild selection of cars. Let’s see what you can do.
Many people love playing Need for Speed Most Wanted because it is one of the best racing games out there. By today’s standards, the game’s graphics are still pretty good. If you are looking to kill some time before the release of the new Need for Speed game, then it wouldn’t hurt to give this light PC game a try again.
- OS:Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor:2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
- Memory:2 GB
- Hard Drive:20 GB
6. GTA: Vice City
In GTA: Vice City, you play as Tommy Vercetti, a gangster who is given various missions to complete. You can explore the game’s open-world by foot or by car/motorcycle.
If you want a break from all the action, you can engage in various side activities. You can also purchase businesses in the game to make a profit.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000 SP3/XP SP1
- CPU: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- Ram: 1gb
- Hard Drive: 2GB
7. GTA IV
In GTA IV, you play as Niko Bellic, a former war veteran who turns to a life of crime. This game is different from the others in the series because it features a protagonist who is not a criminal. The story follows Niko as he takes revenge on the people who have wronged him.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/ Windows XP / 7/8/10
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
- Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is a video game released in 2011. Developed jointly by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, the game was published by Activision. The game is a first-person shooter and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii.
The events of the game’s campaign pick up right after the final mission of Modern Warfare 2. Much like its predecessor, the story follows the Task Force 141, a special ops unit that includes fan-favorite characters Captain Price, Soap MacTavish, and Yuri. They are joined by the Delta Force and Special Air Service as they hunt down Vladimir Makarov, the Russian terrorist leader of the Ultranationalist party responsible for various attacks across Europe. This sets off a large-scale war between the Ultranationalists and friendly forces.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI® Radeon X1950 or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c or later
- FREE DISK SPACE: 16 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB