The Darkarmy lists a collection of penetration testing tools into a single spot. It saves time when looking for tools in various situations. This simplifies and improves the usability of pen testing. It lacks built-in tools, but tools will be installed based on user input. The programme is becoming increasingly popular and can be used by the majority of newbies in cyber security.
What is Darkarmy – Penetration Testing Tool
Darkarmy is a Python-based open-source programme. It’s all a Penetration Testing Tool with several pen testing categories. It is less complicated and easier to use for penetration testing since the user does not have to look for tools online and manually install them.
Darkarmy features some of the top penetration testing tools available. It is divided into 11 sections, including information gathering, password attacks, wireless testing, and exploit tools. All 11 categories cover a wide range of wireless testing tools, such as Reaver, pixiewps, Bluetooth Honeypot GUI Framework, and Fluxion. The Darkarmy tool is often updated to include more innovative tools.
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Wireless Testing
- Exploitation Tools
- Sniffing & Spoofing
- Android Hacking
- Brute Force Tools
- Phishing Tools
- OS installer
- Installing All Tools at Once
- Lazy Recon
- Red Hawk
- CMS Scanner
- Dork – Google Dorks Passive Vulnerability Auditor
- Click Jacking Scanner
- AndroBug Framework
- SQLI Scan
- RouterSploit Framework
- Nikto Web Server Scanner
- A-RAT Exploit
- Hulk[Dos Tool]
- MetaSploit Framework
- Zarp-Local Network Tool
Sniffing & Spoofing:
Brute Force Tools:
1. To install the programme, first navigate into your Desktop directory, then install and clone the GitHub repository with the following instructions.
git clone https://github.com/D4RK-4RMY/DARKARMY.git
2. The tool has now been extracted to the Desktop Directory. So we must now proceed to the tool Directory Darkarmy.
3. After you’ve navigated to the Tool Directory, use the following command to list the files within it.
4. You may see the install Bash file. It is the primary file used to install the tool. Type the following command to grant it the Execute permission; execute permission is required to make the file executable.
chmod +x install.sh
5. Now, execute the main installer file, install.sh.
sudo bash install.sh
The installation procedure will be displayed in a new window. Wait for 10 seconds while the installation is completed. The installer will then be immediately terminated, and the terminal will prompt you for further installation.
The main menu will show after installation, or you may launch the tool by entering Darkarmy. The main menu has 13 totally different choices. There are 11 option for various types of pen-testing. You may choose any choice based on your needs, and other tools will appear within it.