Want to install Python on Termux? Follow this step-by-step guide to get started with Python programming on your Android device. Python is a popular programming language that can be used for various tasks.
It is particularly useful for data analysis, automation and web development. If you want to use Python on your Android device, the Termux app is one of the best ways to do it.
This tutorial will show you how to install Python on Termux and start programming in this powerful language. With this guide, you will be able to write Python scripts up and running from your Android device in no time!
Install Termux on Android
Termux is an Android terminal emulator. To install it on your smartphone, go to F-Droid and get the most recent APK. You can also download it from playstore
Download: Termux (F-Droid)
1. Open the Termux app on your Android device.
2. To update packages on Termux, run:
When asked for Y/N confirmations, press Enter to accept the defaults. This will have to be done several times throughout the process.
3. Then, to install Python, run the following command.
pkg install python
When prompted for confirmation, enter Y.
4. If you want to install Python 3, do the following:
pkg install python3
5. To verify that Python has been installed successfully, type the following command and press Enter:
How To Install And Use Metasploit In Termux