The AI Yearbook photo craze has generated quite a stir on social media, with many going insane over the high-quality created photographs. These AI graphics have a 90s flavour to them and are rather fascinating. People are creating 90s yearbook layouts with SNOW’s famous EPIK AI Photo editor. The software is now trending on the iOS software Store and the Android Play Store. So, if you want to make your own AI yearbook from the 1990s, follow our step-by-step hands-on instructions below.
What Is the AI Yearbook Photo Trend?
The AI yearbook trend, which is additionally known as the 90s yearbook trend, has become a craze sweeping social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok. This trend uses AI programmes to digitally modify your images, displaying what you might have looked like if you were posing for high school yearbook photos in the 1990s. It appears simple at first, but once you get into it, it becomes quite fascinating.
The EPIK app popularised the 90s yearbook function, which may now be seen on several AI photo editing applications. The popular Reface apps, in particular, contains the 90s yearbook filter, which allows users to give their images a classic 1990s high school yearbook look.
How to Create a 90s AI Yearbook Photo Using the EPIK AI
- First, get the EPIK AI Photo Editor app (free with in-app purchases for iOS and Android).
- Then, on the main page, select “AI Yearbook” from the menu.
- Then, follow the instructions and click “Continue.”
- Now, post 8 to 12 clear-faced selfies. Uploading photographs with masks or glasses is not permitted. Keep in mind that any photographs of youngsters or exposed people will be transferred to the company’s servers for image production.
- On the following screen, pick your gender.
- Select one of the priced choices. The AI Yearbook function in the EPIK app is, indeed, a premium service. The Standard package costs $5.99 and creates 60 Yearbook AI photos in 24 hours. For $9.99, the Express option generates 60 Yearbook photos in 2 hours.
- After you purchase, the software will begin creating your AI Yearbook. The app will display a countdown that says “to be revealed in [x] minutes or hours.”
- When the photographs are available, the EPIK AI app will notify you. I picked the Express option, and my 90s AI Yearbook photographs were ready in within 20 minutes.
How to Create a 90s AI Yearbook Photo Using the Reface App
Download the Reface app from the PlayStore or App Store to make your first AI yearbook photo.
Launch the Reface app on your device and choose the 90-s Yearbook style pack from the main style selection page.
At the bottom of the screen, click the Add New Photos button.
Select six high-quality photographs from your camera folder that clearly show your face and have no distractions. When you’re finished selecting photographs, tap Continue.
On the following page, enter your gender and hit Generate avatars to make the refaced 90s yearbook version of your images.
Your refaced images will then be created in exciting 90s styles! You may browse them and save your favourites.
Avatar creation might take anything from 20 minutes to an hour. We were able to minimise the app and return later in our test, so you should be able to do the same.
Your refaced images will then be created in exciting 90s styles! You may browse them and save your favourites. Avatar creation might take anything from 20 minutes to an hour. We were able to minimise the app and return later in our test, so you should be able to do the same.